Areas of Instruction
- Successful completion of all seven levels of AEI’s Intensive English Course
- or: score higher than Level Seven on AEI’s placement test
- or: successfully passed professional exams in English
- Students must pass Section 1 or show scores of 70 or higher on the actual TOEFL exam, 150 for GRE or 630 for GMAT before enrolling in Section II.
- All test preparation courses consist of two sections, the first of which provides the foundation necessary for success in the advanced sections. For best results on the actual exams, it is recommended that students take all sections and both the Verbal and Math sessions of the GRE, and GMAT.
- Mornings, afternoons, and evenings